- Teams and Multiple Co-Founders
- Mentors Top entrepreneurs come in to share startup best practices
- Applications & Profile Problems with creating and editing applications or a Founder Institute profile.
- Assignments For Founders in operations semesters. Questions and clarification regarding the weekly assignments
- Attendance From remote participation to missing a session
- Co-Founder For people from the same team who want to attend the program.
- Contact The best ways for getting in touch with HQ or your local leadership
- Fellowships & Scholarships How to take the program at a reduced cost
- Funding Raising money and closing a round.
- Lead a Chapter Would you like to see a Founder Institute chapter in your City?
- Legal & Incorporation From the Founder Agreement to the Warrant
- Locations Where we have operated, are operating, will operate.
- Partnerships & Sponsorships Learn more about what The Founder Institute can do for you.
- Costs & Payment Refunds and the costs of attending a Founder Institute semester
- Enrollment & Graduation Requirements The standards of admissions and criteria for graduating from the program
- Resources Tools and tips for entrepreneurs.
- Sessions Private once a week sessions for 14 weeks.
- Common Questions Answers to some of the most common questions about the Founder Institute.